Thursday, April 2, 2009

Invites/Announcements

Ask me about making your photo session into a package! I can take photos of your precious newborn and make a custom announcement. I can take maternity photos and make the cutest custom baby shower invitation for your guests to see. Birthday party invites for your little princess or prince. Save the dates with your engagement pictures. I can make your invites/announcements as a 6x9 linen invitation, fully backed magnet, or a postcard. Here are a few to see:








*The save the date one looks a little blury, but I can assure you its not. I have this one in a PDF file if anyone is interested in seeing the clearer version. Please email me.

If you're interested in seeing a magnet or invitation in person, please email me your address and I'll send you a free sample. Please feel free to email me if you're interested in a photo session with an invitation or announcement as a package and we can customize a package that's perfect for you!

4 comments:

  1. too cute! You're good girl! We loved Aydia's birthday magnets! So did everyone else! :) Lana looks so cute!!! I love them! Cant wait for Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the website! You are doing such an amazing job. So proud of you! BTW...you know Halley's info isn't correct right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - You did such a fabulous job!! I love Lana's invites and everyone thinks they are the cutest ever! Thank you for all your help - You are so talented and creative! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete